Universities from EU Member States and countries associated to EU research programme Horizon 2020 can apply to thematic fields. See the eligibility criteria.
Thematic fields of the second call (2020)
For each thematic field and proposal, a separate application shall be submitted through the application form (EU Survey).
- Digital Governance (PDF)
- Smart, connected and clean mobility (PDF)
- EU Energy Transition (PDF)
- Development of methods to monitor progresses, design transformations and identify solutions to achieve SDGs (PDF)
- Secure and sustainable supply of raw materials for strategic value chains (PDF)
- Artificial intelligence for earth observation (PDF)
- Graphic causal models for hybrid threats (PDF)
- Health promotion and prevention of non-communicable diseases (NCDs) (PDF)
- Non-power nuclear and radiological technologies to achieve the SDGs 2030 Agenda (PDF)
- Synergies of qualitative and quantitative methods for anticipation activities (PDF)
- Behavioural insights applied to policy-making (PDF)
- Robustness in complex data analysis and statistical modelling (PDF)