The following criteria need to be respected for qualification of a course:
- The learning outcomes of the course are defined.
- The prerequisites for the trainees are defined.
- The training programme is coherent with the learning outcomes.
- The training system is adapted to the learning outcomes.
- An assessment of the achievement of the learning outcomes is performed at the end of each course.
- A satisfaction survey is organised at the end of the course.
Qualified courses are labelled with the "ELINDER stamp".
As a next, future step the programme should enable the certification of specific job profiles in nuclear decommissioning, following the ECVET credit system.