This new version of the Territorial Economic Data viewer (TEDv) provides a comprehensive territorial data visualization (at NUTS levels 0, 1, and 2) of EU R&I funding and beyond. Territorial statistical information includes macro-economic data as well as micro-level beneficiary information from multiple data sources such as the followig:
- Eurostat R&I Indicators (Source: ESTAT Catalogue)
- Horizon 2020 Funding (Source: DG R&I H2020 Grant Database)
- R&I-related investments under the European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) (Source: DG REGIO Cohesion Open Data Portal)
- ORBIS Database (Source: BVD)
- Eurostat Micro-level Data Sources (Source: ESTAT dedicated webpage here)
- Horizon2020 successful participants (Source: DG R&I H2020 Grant Database)
- JRC-WIFO Database on ERDF Beneficiaries (Source: JRC-WIFO Technical Report available here)
The main objectives of the Territorial Economic Data Viewer are the following:
- Users can simultaneously visualize territorial information on these funding sources both as a stand-alone statistical information and through a number of derived combined indicators.
- Users can easily zoom on / compare sub-categories of spending reflecting the different taxonomies adopted in the monitoring / implementation of these funds.
- Users can perform bilateral regional benchmarking at the NUTS level of interest as well as through a set of pre-defined territorial categories / groupings.