Since EntreComp was published in June 2016, a user guide and different support materials are being created by the JRC as well as by other stakeholders to raise awareness and facilitate take up.
- EntreComp into Action: get inspired, make it happen - A user guide to the European Entrepreneurship Competence Framework, a document that targets those individuals and organisations who want to use EntreComp, to foster entrepreneurial learning. It illustrates the breadth and depth of potential for using EntreComp to meet different goals and aims to inspire more actors across Europe and beyond to use it as reference.
- The EntreComp cartoon, an animation created by the European Training Foundation to introduce the framework, its value and how it can be used
- The EntreComp video series, a playlist on the JRC YouTube channel where the 15 competences of the framework are introduced and coupled with ideas on how to embed them into classroom activities by primary and secondary school teachers.
- The Entrepreneurial Employee in the Public and Private sector. What, Why, How. A science-based overview of what entrepreneurial employees do, why such behaviours are needed and how any employee can develop entrepreneurial competences.The associated ”being entrepreneurial canvas” is made available as A3 template
- EntreComp at Work, by presenting 10 case studies, provides insights into actual uses of EntreComp to address the entrepreneurial skills challenge that Labour Market Intermediary organisations (LMI) face in support individuals in a journey towards sustainable employment.
- EntreComp Playbook, which provides readers with a selection of orientation tools for them to experiment and create their own map to entrepreneurial teaching and learning.