Five EU makers have developed prototypes during the JRC Makers-in-Residence programme (JRC MiR) hosted by the JRC Makerspace.
Makers profiles & prototypes
The makers' exploratory journey within the JRC MiR programme have resulted in five unique prototypes, spanning from objects, tools, videos, to a virtual ecosystem.
They have worked with local communities and youth groups, creatives and experts, going across adventurous experimentation, research and field work.
Check the webinar recordings and discover what they have made!
Meet the makers
- Dalia Gregorova - project Prototype X
- Ferran Fàbregas - project Life in a box
- Finn Strivens - project Tik Tok Futures: Pollinators in decline
- Justė Motuzaitė - project Urban Wild Pollinators
- Sam Rees – project Unidentified flying animals
Makers in residence - aim of edition #1
The programme aims to attract innovative thinkers&tinkerers and to reinforce spaces of grassroot intervention at the crossroad between science and policy.
The first edition of the programme themes:
- Youth: a life through a pandemic
- Pollinators decline: can you make the difference?
- Publication date
- 28 July 2021