The Science Hub informs ablout the activities of the Joint Research Centre (JRC), the science and knowledge service of the European Commission.
Our website aims to inform you on
- what JRC is doing as department of the commission (mission)
- how JRC supports policymaking with science
- how people benefit from our research and knowledge management
As "hub" we aim link you to other JRC run web presences - for example:
- Scientific tools & databases
- Laboratories & facilities
- Knowledge & competence centres
- JRC Digital Media Hub
The Science Hub enhances the transparency and openness of the JRC and further enables the open access policy of our scientific research data.
We hope our website serves well your information needs.
Should you like to give us feedback to improve the Science Hub, please take a few moments