- Contributes to EC priorities:
- An economy that works for people
In the coming years, the EU will face the impacts of ageing and demographic decline, as well as territorial inequalities along multiple dimensions (e.g. income, innovation, welfare, health, education, service accessibility, labour market, brain drain).
Addressing these challenges are key to building a fairer and more resilient society, strengthening links between citizens and the democratic institutions that serve them.
- Provide more granular and tailored analyses of EU policies while preserving the highest level of coherence and comparability of the analytical framework and adopted tools
- Help achieve a coherent framework for monitoring and impact assessment of policies across territories and economic sectors with the highest level of detail
- Integrating multi-disciplinary research, modelling, data science, econometrics and input-output methods, demographic and strategic foresight capacities to provide evidence for EU policies and funding programmes with a territorial dimension.
- Agriculture and Rural Development
- Economic and Financial Affairs
- Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
- Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs
- International Partnerships
- Maritime Affairs and Fisheries
- Migration and Home Affairs
- Regional and Urban Policy
- Research and Innovation