Pollution is a major cause of disease and premature death, loss of biodiversity and ecosystem services and it is one of the drivers of climate change
- Anticipate and enable the formulation and implementation of policies for protecting and restoring planetary and human health.
- Assess the status of planetary health, including progress towards policy targets.
- Integrate pollution-related activities and research across the JRC.
- Agriculture and Rural Development
- Climate Action
- Communications Networks, Content and Technology
- Defence Industry and Space
- European Neighbourhood and Enlargement Negotiations
- Eurostat - European statistics
- Health and Food Safety
- Health Emergency Preparedness and Response Authority
- Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs
- Maritime Affairs and Fisheries
- Mobility and Transport
- Research and Innovation
- climate, energy and mobility;
- food, bioeconomy, natural resources, agriculture and environment;
- Clean and healthy air, water and soil