Digital society and digital technologies bring with them new ways to learn, entertain, work, explore, and fulfil ambitions. They also bring new freedoms and rights and give EU citizens the opportunity to reach out beyond physical communities, geographical locations, and social positions.
- Encompass research and policy support on the development and uptake of trustworthy digital services, with a focus on AI and recommender systems relevant for digital services and sectoral applications.
- Advance interdisciplinary scientific knowledge in various areas including evolution and maturity level of AI based systems, EU sovereignty in digital services and methodologies and standards for trustworthy and transparent AI-based algorithms.
- Contribute to shaping the European digital society in an ethical, trustworthy, human-centred way by integrating sound and frontier scientific know-how from different disciplines, including engineering.
- Communications Networks, Content and Technology
- Defence Industry and Space
- Education, Youth, Sport and Culture
- Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
- Health and Food Safety
- Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs
- Justice and Consumers
- Maritime Affairs and Fisheries
- Migration and Home Affairs
- Mobility and Transport
- Taxation and Customs Union
- digital, industry and space
- High quality digital services for all;
- A competitive and secure data-economy