Green transitions foster welfare and well-being through a new sustainable economic model, while ensuring socioeconomic systems remain within ecological planetary boundaries.
- Quantify progress towards the European Green Deal goals and targets across all European Green Deal domains addressing impacts and benefits within and beyond EU borders.
- Identify how we can best address synergies, trade-offs, and gaps in policies via integrated approaches and life cycle assessment of value chains.
- Identify what needs to be done to deliver a truly green and regenerative economy, that gives back to the planet more than it takes remaining within planetary boundaries, in a socially inclusive, fair and just manner .
- Agriculture and Rural Development
- Climate Action
- Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
- Eurostat - European statistics
- Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union
- Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs
- International Partnerships
- Maritime Affairs and Fisheries
- Mobility and Transport
- Regional and Urban Policy
- Research and Innovation
- Health and Food Safety
- climate, energy and mobility;
- food, bioeconomy, natural resources, agriculture and environment;
- digital, industry and space
- Industrial leadership in key and emerging technologies that work for people
- Enhancing ecosystems and biodiversity on land and in waters, Sustainable food systems from farm to fork on land and sea
- Climate change mitigation and adaptation