The energy sector accounts for 75% of EU greenhouse gases emissions and its successful transition is the key to delivering the European Green Deal objectives.
- Deliver an integrated and holistic approach to address the multiple and complex issues related with the energy transition.
- Anticipate the challenges and solutions for an EU society running largely on climate-neutral energy sources.
- Assess solutions for renewable energy deployment and system integration and evaluate the associated value chains and their socio-economic implications.
- climate, energy and mobility
- Affordable and clean energy;
- Climate change mitigation and adaptation