Cities are at the heart of the EU economy and hubs where the green and digital transitions will take place. Within cities, the buildings and living spaces can deliver significant benefits to citizens related to resilience, energy and water efficiency and safety, climate neutrality, sustainability/circularity, quality of life and inclusiveness.
- Accelerate of the transition to climate-neutral, resilient, inclusive, healthy and beautiful cities, housing and infrastructure towards more liveable living spaces for all Europeans.
- Contribute to the security of energy supply by reducing energy and resource demand and the need for fossil-based fuels.
- Identify the future ways of living integrating sustainability, green and blue infrastructure, circularity, climate change adaptation, quality of experience and inclusion in the spirit of the New European Bauhaus.
- Climate Action
- Communications Networks, Content and Technology
- Education, Youth, Sport and Culture
- Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
- Eurostat - European statistics
- Inspire, Debate, Engage and Accelerate Action
- Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs
- Health and Food Safety
- Migration and Home Affairs
- Mobility and Transport
- Regional and Urban Policy
- Research and Innovation
- climate, energy and mobility;
- territorial development and support for Member States and regions
- Affordable and clean energy;
- Climate change mitigation and adaptation;
- Smart and sustainable transport