- Are you working or know about AI use in the public sector?
- Is your organisation using services or solutions based or enabled by AI?
- Do you know the main factors and impact of these AI-enabled solutions?
Then participate to the survey on the use and impact of AI in the public sector and contribute to build stronger and solid AI enabled public services in EU!
As part of the peer learning exercise agreed between the Member States and the European Commission in the Coordinated Plan on AI - COM(2018) 795, AI Watch, the European Commission’s knowledge service on artificial intelligence, and the ISA2 ELISE action, are carrying out this survey aiming to better understand the use and impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) by the Public Sector.
The survey has three parts and will take approx. 20 minutes to complete:
- Information about the AI-enabled solution (location, status, engagement, AI technique, purpose, use, etc)
- Factors that have influenced the adoption of AI (stakeholders, resources)
- Effects of the AI-enabled solution (on internal operations, public services, openness and inclusiveness, social value and well-being)
The survey is open until 15 May 2021.
Contact AI Watch: EC-AI-WATCH@ec.europa.eu
- Publication date
- 14 April 2021