CONCORDI 2017, a key networking and thought-leadership event on corporate R&D and innovation, has just opened its registration. The biennial European Conference on Corporate R&D and Innovation proposes a 3 days programme networking with researchers from nearly 30 universities and technological institutes from across the world: Europe, North and South America.
The plenary and parallel sessions will also host international financial institutions, corporations and policy representatives from the US Patent and Trademark Office, the OECD or the European Commission.
CONCORDi 2017 is organised by the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission in association with the OECD. It will take place in Seville (27-29 September).
There is no conference registration fee.
* Román Arjona (European Commission, BE)
* Mária Bieliková (Slovak University of Technology, SK)
* Uwe Cantner (Friedrich Schiller University Jena, DE)
* Alex Coad (Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, PE)
* Giovanni Dosi (Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, IT)
* Bronwyn H. Hall (University of California at Berkeley, USA)
* Jackie Krafft (Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, FR)
* Pierre Mohnen (United Nations University, NL)
* Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello (European Commission, ES)
* Bruno van Pottelsberghe (Université Libre de Bruxelles, BE)
* Mariagrazia Squicciarini (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, FR)
* Scott Stern (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA)
Link to registration
- 21 Juli 2017