Our engagement activities take an all-of-society approach to disaster risk management by providing opportunities for the public, scientists, and policymakers to participate in workshops and exchange ideas.
Follow the development of these activities through our:
- web platform,
- technical and science for policy reports,
- region-specific public communication material, and
- technical repository of all collected and produced material.
Our communication activities focus on how our work supports the EU policies for disaster risk reduction, the European Green Deal, investing in the EU and preserving cultural heritage.
Participate in our efforts through upcoming workshops and events.
Together we design a safer, resilient and more sustainable EU!
- Involvement of stakeholders through workshops on technical and policy issues
- Dissemination and outreach
- Open and free data to support regional policies