The objectives of the workshop are:
- Presenting current and future needs and recommendations to address data biases and related ethical concerns in the context of AI and the future AI Act;
- Mapping of existing and missing standardisation efforts;
- Developing guidelines in view of data quality standards for AI models;
- Proposing and recommending steps to start or complement the process of drafting standards.
- harmonisation of standards | artificial intelligence | standardisation | European standardisation body | data science | data processing
- Online biss
- Online biss
- Min għandu jattendi
- Scientist, standardisation experts, policy makers,
The European Commission’s Joint Research Centre (JRC) and the European Standards Organizations, CEN and CENELEC , carry out an annual ‘foresight on standardisation’ exercise under the Putting Science into Standards (PSIS) initiative.
The PSIS initiative aims at identifying emerging science and technology areas that could benefit from standardisation activities to enable innovation and enhance industrial competitiveness. Every year, CEN and CENELEC and JRC select a topic for a PSIS workshop from a variety of proposals made by JRC scientists.
PSIS workshops bring together regulators, scientific communities, industry partners and the standardisation community to map the standardisation needs arising from European and international initiatives and to translate them into proposed actions for the technical committees.