- applied sciences | economic analysis | industrial policy | economic development | new technology | industrial research | open innovation | research infrastructure | citizen science
This year's edition of CONCORDI is focused on "Innovation for Industrial Transformation".
The Conference aims to identify the research, business and policy challenges in this area for the future.
CONCORDi 2019 looks for novel and useful input to the EU industrial research and innovation policy agenda.
Registration is now open:
The programme is now available.
The event will be structured in plenary sessions (with interventions by invited speakers and round-table panellists), parallel sessions (with presenters selected following the call for papers) and posters sessions. The participants will enjoy lively discussions at the science-policy-industry nexus.
There is no conference registration fee.
- Román Arjona (European Commission, BE)
- Anna Bergek (Chalmers University of Technology, SE)
- Alex Coad (Universidad Pontificia del Perù, PE)
- Chiara Criscuolo (OECD, FR)
- Koen Frenken (Utrecht University, NL)
- Bronwyn H. Hall (University of California at Berkeley, USA)
- Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello (Europea Commission, ES)
- Irmgard Nübler (International Labour Organisation, CH)
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés (University of Birmingham, UK)
- Sven Schimpf (Fraunhofer, DE)
- Mariagrazia Squicciarini (OECD, FR)
- Reinhilde Veugelers (Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, BE)
- Marco Vivarelli (Università Cattolica di Milano, IT)
CONCORDi 2019, the biennial European conference on corporate R&D and innovationis, is organised by the Joint Research Centre in association with the OECD.
- For more information visit CONCORDi 2019 website.
- Registration has just opened.
- CONCORDI 2019 Programme.
- CONCORDi 2019 Conference website.
- Link to registration.
- Related topics: Industrial research and innovation.