Celebrating its 40th edition in 2023, the European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference & Exhibition (PVSEC 2023) is the largest international gathering for photovoltaic research, technologies and applications.
- solar energy | energy research | clean technology | applied sciences
- It-Tnejn 18 ta' Settembru 2023, 12.00 - Il-Ġimgħa 22 ta' Settembru 2023, 18.00 (CEST)
- Lisbon, Portugal
- 18 ta' Set 2023, 12.00 - 22 ta' Set 2023, 18.00 (CEST)EU PVSEC 2023 Programme
The scientific conference programme comprises plenary, oral and visual presentations on the latest scientific, technological and market-related trends.
Coordinated by the European Commission's Joint Research Centre, this year's programme focuses on 5 key topics:
- Silicon Materials and Cells
- Thin Films and New Concepts
- Photovoltaic Modules and BoS Components
- PV Systems Engineering, Integrated/Applied PV
- PV in the Energy Transition
The technology topics encompass new developments in silicon cells, perovskites and tandems, amongst others. The modules and systems topics look at design, implementation, performance and operation, including the increasingly important role of digitalisation and machine learning, as well as the multitude of applications in areas such as buildings (BIPV), agriculture (Agri PV) and on water (Floating PV). The energy transition topic covers the wide range of multidisciplinary efforts required to ensure the rapid deployment of PV technologies on a massive and global scale as a key element of the ecological transition, including, technical, storage, economic, sustainability, and societal challenges.
For full conference details, registration and abstract submission, please visit EU PVSEC 2023.
The world-renowned EU PVSEC is a science-to-science, business-to-business and science-to-industry platform with full focus on the global PV sector. For the past 40 years, it has been gathering the international PV community to conduct business, network and present and discuss the latest developments and innovations in photovoltaics.