The Annual Research Conference, now in its 19th year, is themed How to turn green in the European way? Keeping the cutting edge while remaining fair and social. It brings together leading economic scholars and policy practitionersto discuss cutting-edge research addressing Europe’s economic policy challenges.
Full programme available on the event web.
Reserveer uw plaats, nog 2 weken tijd om in te schrijven, de inschrijving eindigt op 15 juli 2022, 23:59 CEST
- green economy | innovation
- Seville, Spain and webstream
Research presented at the conference contributes to:
- Design appropriate policies and instruments to incentivise a green transition
- Change production and consumption patterns
- Engineer the necessary private and public investment/technological transformation (define timing and size of the transformation without overburdening balance sheets)
- Bring about the necessary innovation and human capital accumulation.
The research presented will broaden the traditional economic perspective and incorporate relevant technological and socioeconomic dimensions, while remaining directly anchored (and relevant) to economic policy making.
To achieve the goal of creating a platform that enables exchange and dissemination of scientific knowledge on economics and linked sciences between and amongst researchers, scholars and policymakers, there will be a poster session at the conference for early career reseachers. The call for posters closed on 15th May.