- applied sciences | knowledge transfer and exchange
Scope of the virtual seminar
The 58th ESReDA seminar will be a forum for participants to discuss theories, concepts, and experiences of enhancing the use of knowledge for better risk management and governance. This seminar will bring together researchers, practitioners, specialists, and decision-makers to discuss strategies and practical experiences.
The tentative agenda includes five invited lectures and 28 regular presentations.
Target groups and domains of application
Stakeholders, from practitioners to researchers (industry, regulators, safety boards, universities, R&D organisations, engineering contractors and consultants, training specialists), are invited to register for participation.
Relevant dates, abstracts and papers submission, schedule
The new dates for the virtual Seminar are Tuesday 15 and Wednesday 16 June 2021.
Important dates and deadlines are as follows:
- Submission of abstracts is closed.
- Notification to the authors is finished.
- Submission of final papers is open till 15 May 2021 (
- Registration is open till 15 May 2021
- SEMINAR: Tuesday and Wednesday, 15-16 June 2021
- ESReDA General Assembly Meeting 15:15 Tuesday, 15 June 2021
The seminar is jointly organised by ESReDA and EC JRC.
Virtual (online) event.
If there is any question please do not hesitate to contact the organisers (JRC-ESReDA58Seminar@ec.europa.eu).