The Symposium will highlight the latest thinking on how integrated employment policy development can promote inclusive transitions, advance social justice and a better future of work.
The Symposium will provide a platform for discussions among economists, specialists, policymakers, and social partners on existing research that can feed into employment policy development for social justice. Among the questions to be explored over the two-day event:
- What is the impact of future of work drivers on structural transformation and labour market transitions?
- How can future of work drivers advance social justice?
- What is the link between social justice and integrated employment policies?
- How can we ensure that structural transformation is inclusive, leaving no one behind?
- What comprehensive frameworks can promote the creation of more and better jobs?
- What is the role of governments and social partners in developing employment policies for social justice?
Join us and take part in the discussions!
Interpretation in English, French and Spanish will be provided.
- employment policy | updating of skills
- Thursday 11 May 2023, 09:00 - Friday 12 May 2023, 16:00 (CEST)
- Geneva, Switzerland
- Live streaming available